UBMA 35th Annual Conference:
18th – 20th April 2018 – Hosted by Imperial College, London
or email your University Purchase Order made payable to ‘Imperial College London UBMA Conference‘ directly to Sandrine Nurboja (firstname.lastname@example.org) including your University address, VAT number, attendees name(s) and for 1 or 3 days.
Please note that the visit to HoP will be capped at 50 max and places will be allocated on a ‘first come – first served’ basis
Accommodation: there are no hotels locally that can accommodate all delegates in single room accommodation. Delegates can book directly through the College or Premier Inn.
The College do not require pre-payment and the cancellation policy is 24 hours prior to arrival free of charge.
All our partner hotels located in South Kensington and Gloucester Road area are within a short walking distance to the campus.
The 2 closest to campus are:
- Transport for London
- Tube map
- TFL – Best ways for visitors to pay
- TFL – Fares and payments – for contactless and Oyster travel card information
- TFL – Visitor Oyster Card information
- TFL – Getting around London
How much pay as you go credit to add?
- If you’re visiting London for two days, start with £15 credit.
- If you’re visiting London for four days, start with £30 credit.
For more information please contact Debbie Baker (email@example.com )